Monday, June 21, 2010

My God is an awesome God

A week's time to raise a little less than $4,000 for my outreach to Europe.
SPAZ, no sleep, stressed, daily surrendering to the Lord, trusting He will provide, doubting Him, repenting, highs and lows. All this diminished this morning during base worship. Every Monday the base here at YWAM Perth get together and have an hour session of worship, then usually listen to announcements. The Holy Spirit took over this morning, and our base leader insisted that we battle and pray for the finances that about 30 or so of us still needed to see. So me included, needing a little less than $4,000 stood praying for everyone around me. Those of us who are still trusting for finances had a piece of paper with the amount we needed and then people who already had their finances or people who aren't going on out reach (staff) started blessing left and right! The Lord lead heaps of people to give money. The Lord provided $1,672.45 for me!

It was such an amazing Monday! The Lord totally refreshed me in so many different ways! I was uplifted, and made me eager and excited to get the rest of my finances which is about $2,300. I am needing the rest of my finances by Wednesday night, and I'm totally trusting the Lord that He will provide in miraculous ways as He did this morning!

This has been a huge part of growth while being here. The spiritual battle for finances are a tough one, cause sometimes He'll hold the money til the last minute. Who knows maybe that will be my case, if it is, I will still give Him all the praise!

Europe..so soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment