Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I don't sleep at night


It's true, I don't seem to sleep at night anymore. Could be because of numerous reasons.

-Excitement that I leave for France very very soon
-I miss my friends, family, home
-It's so flipping cold (it's winter here in Australia FYI)
-I need $4,500 in a week
-Curious about the future
-I've been sick lately :(

It's been a rough last couple of days. Probably cause I am tired, and I do miss home a lot, and it seems to be crunch time with finances due in a week. My feelings are all over the place. Some days I'm ready to pack up and go home, and other days I'm like ARE YOU CRAZY, I wouldn't have life any other way! I just have to bring myself back to His promise. God's promise, when He spoke, 'You'll go, you'll go back into the nations.' It's such a comfort knowing that the God of the universe took the time to speak to ME of a promise. Who knew that His promise would first lead me to Australia for a three month long intense discipleship training school, then send me to Europe, to fulfill a destiny that He had planned out for me even before I was born.
Paris, France is where I will be for my 19th birthday. How awesome is that :)
Thank you Lord for blessing me with a promise. Xo


No comments:

Post a Comment