Wednesday, June 9, 2010

It's been how long?

Time is a crazy thing. In some cases it flies and in other cases it creeps. With my time here in Perth doing my DTS somedays I feel like the day is just creeping, and I look at the long run and I won't be in Europe for another 3 or so weeks, and I won't be home for another 3 1/2 months. But at the end of the day I feel like I've only been here for a few weeks! And it's been a little over two months! And if you have been keeping up with my blogs, I hope you can tell and sense that God has been doing amazing things here, and in my heart during my short time here. They say that the material, teachings, applications, and everything in a 'normal' time it would be like 5 or so years of going to church every Sunday, and by the time I leave for Europe I would have gone through it in only three months.

Intense

Only word I can think of ha! I am excited to get to Europe. I've never been and I'm excited and eager to see what the country is like. Even more excited to see what is going to happen, who my team and I are going to meet, what kind of testimonys we will come home with, how many salvations we will see, how much more I will grow..

I keep having to repent of down sizing God thinking, okay I've grown this much and I've gone through that, I think I'm done and there's not much more God can do! But he proves me wrong everyday. Some days God takes me, or speaks to me about something a lot more easy than the day before, but either way He's speaking and I am continuing to grow!
I bring myself back to Jeremiah 18, in a couple of sentences it's just God asking,

'Can I not do what the potter does?'

Whoa, of course you can Lord! It makes you step back and be like yeah, I trust that you can do what the potter does, and EVEN MORE! You can do better than the potter, you can create better than the potter, you can shape better than the potter, you can mold better than the potter! It's a great thing to stand on, and something I definitely need to humble myself in and trust in Him that He is going to continue to do marvelous things with me and for me in the next few weeks here in Perth, and continue to do so in Europe.

Love and miss you all :) Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment