Tuesday, May 25, 2010

He's so faithful

Ohhh it's a fact :) Haha! I'll make that quite clear first-HE IS SO FAITHFUL!! & loves to bless us!

The last couple of weeks have been pretty intense. Intense in a good way though. Every week we learn something new in lectures, and it's already week 8! 1- I can't believe it's already week 8! and 2- I can't believe God is still revealing Himself in so many new ways not only in lectures but just through out the day

These last couple of weeks I have really given the Lord complete control of everything. I realized that I was holding onto a lot things, thinking I was in control. Noooope! Guess I'm not, and I'm so okay with that now. It's good to have such a big God that will take on all your worries, past, issues, and the 'impossibilities'. It kind of makes you take a step back and think.

Currently, my team of 9 and I are trusting and giving control to the Lord for our finances we need to see come in by the 9th of June, for our out reach to Europe! Each of us needs $5,500. It's a lot of money, yeah. But I've never felt so confident, and faithful. I am actually excited to see what's going to happen with the fiances! I believe it's going to be an amazing testimony that I will have to stand on to tell friends and family back home. I've already seen great things having to do with my fiances personally. It's great.

Europe is so soon. About a month. I have no clue what to expect, just like coming here. No clue. But I'm excited to see what God is going to do to me, and the nation while we are there. Please be praying for my team and I, Europe, and our fiances!! Missing you ALL at home heaps!! Love and blessings xx




If you feel led to help support me financially please:

go to www.ywamperth.org.au click on “donate/pay” and follow the instructions on the page. Just click on outreach fees and make sure to note it is for my outreach fees.

Thank you heaps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment